Friday, September 14th, 2018:
- We're closed today because we're only starting to see the impact of the storm and we want to keep our staff safe.
- All animals in our care are being tended to.
- As of this time, the clinic has not lost power, but we do have generators to maintain electricity and A/C.
- Follow us on Facebook! We'll post more frequent general updates on dogs and cats in care. Owners will get their regular updates by phone.
- We will keep our voicemail, Facebook, and website updated as we know our future plans.
Last minute vacation?
Need a place for your furry friend to stay?
Give us a call and make a boarding reservation today!
Whether you're in the mountains or at the beach, you can have a peace of mind knowing your pets are getting plenty of love and care!
Call our Pet Boutique to book your reservations today.
Ask about our specials!
New Boarding Prices starting August 15th!
Administer Medications: $2.00 (per Day)
Newly Renovated Indoor Kennels!
The Staff at The Pet Boutique are pleased to announce their indoor kennels are completely renovated! The 24 spaces have a new Kuranda bed in each, along with all new paint, a plexi-glass door, and kennel dividers.
The custom kennels were provided by Northgate Vet Supply out of Santa Rosa, California.
Come by for a tour today!
Kuranda Beds are Here!
Every kennel has a Kuranda bed, and each "cat run" has a Kuranda cat tower! Kuranda means quality -- they're chew-proof, easy to clean, and come in a variety of sizes!
Visit Kuranda.com and mention Longleaf Animal Hospital and 5% of your purchase will go towards Warrior Canine Connection.